Length: 2-3 pages double spaced
Your final assignment for this semester is a chance for you to examine your own work as a student and the things you’ve learned over the course of the semester. This is specifically called a self-reflection because the emphasis is on what you’ve done well and how you’ve improved as a student, a writer, or a person. Please consider some of the following questions in your reflection.
- What do you think is the most useful skill you’ve developed this semester in English 2010?
- How has your view of argument changed this semester?
- What do you think you did well as a student? A writer?
- What (if anything) do you wish you’d done differently in English 2010?
- Which assignments had the greatest impact on your development as a writer?
- What was the most difficult part of the course for you and how did you cope with this difficultly?
- What role does writing play in your life right now? What role will it play in the future?
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.