Written Assignment: The Cold War and Presidential Doctrines
Select a president from the table, “Presidents and Their ‘Doctrines,’” in Roskin, Chapter 4. Then write at least a six-eight-page paper on the doctrine that president used according to Roskin. Your research must include at least seven credible sources, apart from your textbook. Your paper must address the following:
1. Fully define a doctrine and identify why the president of your choice announced a doctrine while he was in office.
2. Describe the diplomatic doctrine the president followed, with reference to specific actions or events that occurred.
3. Describe the effect that the presidential doctrine has had on regional or global affairs since it was announced during the Cold War.
4. Cite at least seven reputable sources, excluding Wikipedia, encyclopedias, dictionaries, blogs and other material that does not qualify as reputable academic sourcework.
Your assignment must:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- NOT INCLUDE AN ABSTRACT, but do include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
- Acknowledge that graphs, tables, drawings and photographs do not count toward the length of the paper; only what you have written as text itself.
- Will receive a SafeAssign file that shows you what percentage of your writing has been copied and pasted from other sources, including those found on the Internet. I will not accept any paper that has a reading over 30%, so if yours falls within that parameter, you will have to paraphrase those highlighted portions of your paper to get that figure down to 30%.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.