Econ 101 supply and demand questions (need within next 5 hours)
No minimum on words. Just short and simple answers needed.
(Word document with questions also attached. )
1. Does a change in consumers tastes lead to a movement along the demand curve or a shift in the demand curve? Does a change in price lead to a movement along a demand curve or a shift in the demand curve? Explain your answers.
2. Beer and pizza are complements because they are often enjoyed together. When the price of beer rises, what happens to the supply, demand, quantity supplied, quantity demanded, and price in the market for pizza?
3. Does a change in producers technology lead to a movement along the supply curve or a shift in the supply curve? Does a change in price lead to a movement along the supply curve or a shift in the supply curve?
4. Describe the equilibrium of a market. Describe the forces that move a market toward equilibrium.
5. Why are scalpers able to resell tickets to the Final Four basketball games at such high prices?
6. Discuss some of the reasons gasoline prices have fallen rather dramatically in 2014 and into 2015. Who benefits? Who loses? Will consumers increase their purchases of gas guzzling vehicles?
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.