This final project will consist of a longer, more detailed essay which addresses an interdisciplinary question regarding The End.
1. The one-page proposal must be approved by the instructor prior to starting the project. This proposal should communicate
1) how this phenomenon is complex and requires IDST
2) how this phenomenon constitutes an appropriate choice for this course; and
3) which two or three specific disciplines will be employed by the student in the research including rationale for these choices.
This component is due by 11:59pm on Wednesday, November 14. (25 points)
2. An initial source list must also be submitted for approval before moving into the final stages of completing the paper. Minimally, two distinct disciplines must be represented in the source list (minimum of six scholarly sources on the final draft, though only two strong sources from two different disciplines are required here.). Avoid DotCom sources, Wikipedia, Ask.com, and similar sites. Ultimately, these papers are meant to feature the student’s interdisciplinary methods of approach to their question.
List each source following proper format (APA, MLA, or Chicago). Then, write two or three sentences which describe how this source will likely contribute to your final paper.
This component is due by 11:59pm on Wednesday, November 21. (25 points)
3. The final paper should consist of the following sections (150 points):
a. Introduction and establishment of the IDST phenomenon
b. Rationale of chosen disciplines employed in the research
c. Discussion of insights from discipline #1
d. Discussion of insights from discipline #2
e. Discussion of insights from discipline #3 (if applicable)
f. Synthesis of disciplinary insights
g. Discussion of connections to core IDST course readings (Kyle, Boyer, Repko, other)
h. Attempt to apply new learning to larger social and cultural issues
i. Conclusion and next questions
4. All papers must follow MLA, APA, or Chicago format. The default style for IDST scholars is APA, but if your prior major or emphasis area relies on one of the others you may use the style with which you are most skilled and comfortable. Follow all citation rules and refer to the Purdue OWL as a first source for all writing questions.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.