16 Sep Author a health informatics case study that focuses on best practices for evaluating information systems
Author a health informatics case study that focuses on best practices for evaluating information systems and the privacy and security threats related to any real or fictional health informatics issue such as:
- The electronic medical record
- Establishing Intranet capability
- Converting to a Picture Archiving Computer System (PACS)
- Establishing an Electronic Document Management System (EDOCS)
- Creation of a health/medical/clinical Knowledge Management (KM) capability
- Emerging telemedicine capability
- Social Media Platforms
Please note that these are only examples; you may select other topics.
- How to Write a Case Study by Charles Warner, http://www.charleswarner.us/howwrite.html.
- How to Write a Case Study, Emerald Publishing, http://www.emeraldinsight.com/authors/guides/write/case.htm
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.